Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Raunchy Things are True to Form

Living fucking life
And fucking goddamn life
You hear it just so goddamn much
You want to spew your fill

I want to suck the marrow,
Blow it goddamn hard
Instead I find myself asleep,
Waking in my bed.

Now if we feel the fighting urge
To be a smaller person,
We do the fucking in our heads
Not feel the fucking feel.


My English professor said that the careful, diligent writer pursues poetry.  He finds its eloquent words disproportionately significant to, maybe, a short story or novel.  This prof also thinks, though, that there is only one dominant interpretation of Shakespeare.  I say?  Thanks for the A, and I'll see you in a day.

I've been poetic lately.  My shit started out shitty, and as time went forth and I got bored of the shit, I wrote noticeably less shitty.  However I surpassed the ideal "less shitty" and proceeded to write completely incomprehensable bullshit.  I yearn for the lesser of the shitty days, they were my best.

What I mean to say is, it's good to hear from you.  I'm not actually this profane little bitch-of-a-girl.  I take on the persona to fuel whatever needs to be ousted from my soul-thoughts.

PS:  I don't like this big, white background.  It daunts me.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I feel that way so much that it makes the coffee still and ferment in my stomach.
    but hey, Ginsberg once said, and I respect this "The first thought is always the best thought" roughly meaning that anything you intially write is always the best because no matter what it is, at least its the truth.

    ReplyDelete