Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm restless as the Spring Breeze!

I walked out of the dorm this morning, straight into a warm gust of wind. I feel the electrons in my molecules jumping a little higher, a little faster. They fly all over the place, making me jump and squeal in joy. My heart beats a little faster, my lungs breathe a little deeper, and I can't help but pushing out all those cynical thoughts for just today.

Spring!
Oh, I think about it and I just start whirring. My little mind and my muscles just want to jump everywhere and exclaim how wonderful it is. It's a relief after the hard winter, and we can walk anywhere and do anything uninhibited-like. We opt for friendliness, we can't possibly have a sour mood. It's the time of year that happiness is unavoidable. I really can't contain myself enough to form an actual sentence or a paragraph that makes sense. All I know is that this weather has me flying like I always wish I could. Honestly, just breathing is the most satisfying feeling I've ever felt. It's not building, it's not tense or suspended, it's all the happiness you can bear in a single instant, times about 20 instants to last a breath! And all that happiness just repeats and repeats until you hyperventilate from absorbing Earth's good energy.




Aaaaaaah, just give it to me, give it to me good, spring.

1 comment:

  1. ha! spring is such a sweet jester. like a foolish monkey of some sort.

    ReplyDelete